Up UK: Survey shows high parental satisfaction with first Maharishi Free School Prev Next Slideshow

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
 
 
1
2
3
  4.jpg  
5
6
7
 
 

22 February 2012
Dr Warburton reported that 70% of the parents felt the description of the Maharishi School was very accurate, and the remaining 30% felt it matched the description.
Image | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |